This page is used to specify the settings for making
- Capture screenshot every - make a screenshot
at the specified time interval.
- Target - screenshot capture area, the entire
screen or only the active window.
- Jpeg Quality - screenshot image compression
ratio. The lower the ratio is, the worse the quality of the image
is but also the less space it occupies on the disk.
- Skip duplicates - do not save a screenshot if
it is identical to the previous one.
- Do not capture screenshots when system is idle
- make screenshots only if the user moves the mouse or presses keys
on the keyboard.
It is not recommended to set the screenshot interval to less
than 10 seconds.