Mouse Wheel Control
Mouse Wheel Control enhances the features of the mouse wheel. With it, you can use the mouse wheel where it is not supported, change its functionality or extend its use. There are a lot of programs where the mouse wheel is not used or where it is used in some way other than you want it to be used. Mouse Wheel Control solves this problem.
When you rotate the mouse wheel, Mouse Wheel Control replaces the rotation signals with the selected key combinations. Thus, you can change the way the mouse wheel works. This replacement is configured separately for each program. Moreover, you can specify different settings for different parts of one application.
- Unlimited number of controlled applications.
- Detecting applications by the names of their processes, by the titles and classes of their windows with the support of wildcards.
- Replacing the mouse wheel rotation with any key combination.
- Controlling the mouse wheel rotation with a modifier key.
- Supporting Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit).
- Comfortable interface.